03 April 2014

Another Sneak Preview–Day 4

Hi everyone I’m back again today to share with you a card that I’ve made using another set of designs from my new digi collections that will be available from tomorrow 4th April in my brand new Etsy shop yayyyyyy it’s almost here :0)

DSCF3367

For todays card I’ve used Vintage Shabby Flowers and these will be available as of tomorrow in my Etsy Shop.

Vintage Shabby Flowers Front Sheet

The flowers, envelope, ticket, tag, bow and sentiment are all from the Vintage Shabby Flowers Element Packs 1 & 2 digi collection.

Vintage Shabby Flowers Elements Front Sheet Pack 1

Vintage Shabby Flowers Elements Front Sheet Pack 2

Vintage Shabby Flowers Insert Sheet Front Page

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for all your goodies of yumminess. These kits are stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x