17 September 2013

Finally a card to share

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re having a good week so far. Today I’d like to share with you a card that I made last week using some papers from my latest design Hummingbird & Butterfly Garden.

DSCF2758


I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Soot Distress Ink.

The tag I created using a die and the ticket and postcard I cut from the elements sheet that is included in the Hummingbird & Butterfly Garden pack.

The sentiment I created using Photoshop and I’ve created a blank one for you to download if you would like to use it.

communion

The flowers I created by cutting them out using dies and then coloured them with promarkers.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the shabby vintage feel.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card design for someone really special! Many thanks for the swirly d/load. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x