09 April 2013

A Baby Boys One Thing

I’m back today to share with you another card for a Baby Boy.

DSCF2374

The papers that I’ve used for this card is from the ‘New Beginnings’ designer pads from Whimsy Stamps which has been designed by me and I’ve inked the edges using inks.

New Beginnings Front Sheet

The sentiment I created in Illustrator and if you would like to use it, just click on the picture below and then right click and select save as. If you do download this freebie, I would love it if you could leave a comment.

Print

The flowers I designed in Photoshop, printed them out and then coloured them and then glued pearls in the middle.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sentiment! I just had to download it and save it. I am hoping that one day real soon I can use it for my nephew and soon to be new niece when they have a child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Michele.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card...it's so perfect for welcoming a precious new baby boy. Thank you so much for sharing the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x