06 December 2012

Whimsy Stamps - Apple Blossom & Milkshake Baking

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re keeping well. Today I’d like to share with you a card that I’ve made using one of the gorgeous images from the November release at Whimsy Stamps.



DSCF2261

The image that I’ve used is the adorable "Apple Blossom and Milkshake Baking" from the Little Cottage Cuties Collection illustrated by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps and I’ve coloured her using promarkers, flexmarkers and aquamarker pens.

Floral Explosion Front Sheet

The DP is called Floral Explosion which has been designed by me for Whimsy Stamps.

The flowers are handmade and everything else is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

4 comments:

  1. oh this is cute ... i love her outfit
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele this is just beautiful. Love the colours and all the little finishing touches. Hop on over to my blog to partake in my 400 Follower Give Away.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Michele.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x