04 January 2012

Truly Scrumptious Challenge DT Card

Hello everyone I’m back finally to blogging again. I’ve had a rough couple of months, so my mojo went completely out the window and crafting didn’t interest me in the slightest. But as I run the Truly Scrumptious challenge blog, I thought that I’d better get my a**e into gear.

DSCF1409

I decided to make another wall hanging as I’ve got so many cards that I’ve not bothered to sell as yet and I used one of the gorgeous Tildas which is available from Bunny Zoe Crafts and I coloured her using my ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and AquaMarker pens.

The DP is Pink Paislee and I’ve distressed the edges and then painted them using white acrylic paint.

The large flowers I made myself and the small rosebuds are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I’ve also dabbed some acrylic paint onto these.

Challenges I’m entering this into are as follows:

Sketch Saturday – Sketch

Thanks for stopping by today

Hugs Michele xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hello Michele .. hope you are ok.
    Love this pretty wall hanging.. lovely to see you back.
    Happy New Year
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and will look stunning hanging on the wall....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Decoration for the wall!.. I love the shape.. and Lovely bright colors.
    Beautiful Big Flower too.. Is it made by you?... -Lovely!..
    Good to have you back... and Hope things are going better for you... and that 2012 will be a better year!! :o) Big Hug

    ReplyDelete
  4. A.Mazing colouring. But I always say that when I come here! The soft colours on this beautiful card work perfectly. Wow. Thanks also for joining the fun at Sketch Saturday this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x