19 October 2011

Truly Scrumptious Challenge DT Card

Hi everyone I’m back again this morning with my DT card for the new challenge over at Truly Scrumptious where the challenge is to create either a shaker card or box.

Our sponsor for this fortnight is the very lovey Christine Dark from Sketching Stamper and one lucky person will receive 3 digi images of their choice.

DSCF1226

For my card I’ve used the gorgeous Sweet Tilda which is available from Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarkers, AquaMarkers and FlexMarker pens.

Untitled-40

The DP is Pink Paislee and I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.

The flowers are a mixture of my own handmade ones and also from Wild Orchid Crafts.

The gorgeous lace that I’ve used is from Bunny Zoe Crafts.

Challenges I’m entering this card into are as follows:-

Magnolia Down Under – Sketch

Please see the next post below for my Elphine House Australia DT card

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

name badge

12 comments:

  1. This is just stunning I love all the layers and detail beautifully put together and the added magic of the shaker. I am so rubbish at shaker cards. Beautiful. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card! Very beautiful.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Such wonderful Vintage colors!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card,love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love the shaker - your card is so pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning card Michele, Gorgeous colours
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Janne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Michele this is amazing:-) I love your beautiful shaker card:-) Thanks so much for playing along this week at MDUC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michele, This is beautiful dear! I hope you are doing well.
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Michele! I love the colours and the vintage look and you made the most beautiful flowers!!
    Have a nice weekend,
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. She looks like a Model... Posing for photograper... Beautiful Design and Colors. And the roses are Stunning!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x