13 April 2011

Truly Scrumptious Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and hope that you are keeping well. Well today is Wednesday so that means we have a brand new challenge for you this week at Truly Scrumptious and we have a fabulous theme for you to follow which is ‘Vintage’

DSCF0436
For my card I’ve used the gorgeous Tilda and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarker and AquaMarker pens.
Untitled-40
The DP is a mixture of Basic Grey and Tim Holtz and I’ve distressed the edges by tearing them and then inking them up using Tea Dye.

The flowers I made myself using my slice machine and I also cut the butterfly using my slice machine.

The sentiment I’ve used is from the Whiff of Joy City Girl sayings stamp.

Challenges I’m entering this card into are as follows:
Just Magnolia – Sketch
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Card for a child

I will be back a little later on with my DT card for the Whiff of Joy Challenge.



6 comments:

  1. aww what a pretty girly card
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful is this Michele, just love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hunni wow gorgeous card its really beautiful I love vintage & this is perfect hun. Love your fabulous colouring.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE how you distressed the edges! The coloring on Tilda is absolutely stunning and the embellishments are fabulous too! Great work : )

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous loving your image and colour choice, and fab take on the sketch, thank you for joining us at JM/HS big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Michelle, so soft and pretty, I love the distressing and the vintage feel of your card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our "card for a child challenge"
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x