02 March 2011

Truly Scrumptious Challenge DT Card & DT Call

Hi there everyone and hope that you are keeping well. This week at Truly Scrumptious we have a very special challenge for you as we are celebrating our 2nd birthday. To celebrate this we are holding a DT call, so if you are interested then please head over to the Truly Scrumptious challenge blog for more details.

Our sponsor for this week is Meljen Designs and all of the DT was very lucky to receive some adorable images to play with.

The image that I've used for my card is Birthday Cake Mouse from Meljen Designs and I've coloured it using my ProMarker and AquaMarker pens.


The DP is Basic Grey - Nook & Pantry and I've inked the edges using Frayed Burlap.

The sentiment I've used is also from Meljen Designs and I got this as a freebie from here and all I've done is merged it with a ticket design that I created using Illustrator.

Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Michele, I love how you've created a shadow behind your image, it really makes it 'pop'. Thanks so much for all your hard DT work over the last 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Michele!! This is gorgeous and you've done such an amazing job with the coloring hun!! I love it!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Michele
    what a wonderful card with such a great image and fab colours!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i love this card! Wonderfully!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x