15 February 2011

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card

Good morning to you all and hope that you had a wonderful weekend. Well today is Tuesday and that means we have a brand new challenge for you over at Passion for ProMarkers this week. It's Nic's turn to set the challenge and she has chosen the theme 'Coffee & Cream'

Our sponsor for this week is DigiStamp Boutique and one lucky person will win 6 digi images of their choice.


For my card I've used the adorable 'A Boy's Best Friend' from Sugar Nellie and I've coloured it using my ProMarker and AquaMarker pens.


The DP I'm afraid I can't remember as I've had it for such a long time.

Challenges I'm entering this card into are:

The stars and key I made myself using my slice machine and quickutz dies.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope that you enjoy the rest of your day.
 

10 comments:

  1. aww he is so cute .. i love the beautiful browns and creams
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...and such wonderful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele,
    The design papers and embellishments are beautiful on this gorgeous card. The colouring of the sweet image is wonderful. Your colours are always so alive.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card...such great colouring on the cute image.
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Michele, this is very sweet!! LOVE your colors and fabby stars!! Great creation hun!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michele, Stunning card as always. The colours are gorgeous and this image is just adorable. Love the papers and fab embellies.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card!
    Adorable image:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card michele.i love the adorable image and gorgeous warm colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, adorable card Michele.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x