05 November 2010

Wags n Whiskers Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by. Well today is Friday so that means we have a new challenge for you over at the Wags n Whiskers Challenge blog. This week’s challenge is set by Barbara and she has chosen the theme ‘Sisters or Friendships’.

Don’t forget that the challenge is now open for all stamp companies and not just Wags n Whiskers.

DSCF9761

For my card I’ve used the adorable ‘Snuzzle Love’ and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarker pens.

The DP is DCWV (I think)

The flowers I made myself using my slice machine and other die cuts.

I hope that you get the chance to join us this week.

Hugs Michele x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michele!
    Love the flowers and your colouring is stunning!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,
    Another card is gorgeous soft colours and subtle papers. The image is stunning and I ove the flowers.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is soo cute. I love your colours and the layout very much.
    hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just the sweetest Michele. Enjoy your weekend!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michele, she's so precious hun!! Your coloring is amazing and those papers are delicious!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous Michele, i love the colour combo and super cute image you have used
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWWWWWW.....this is absolutely stunning hunni I totally adore that image but I lost mine when my harddrive failed & went ker-put lol. Your colouring is amazing as always hunni.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x