20 October 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenge DT Card

Hi there everyone and thanks for stopping by. Well today is Wednesday, so that means we have a new challenge for your over at Whiff of Joy Challenge blog and we have a fabulous theme for you which is ‘Distressing’

DSCF9707

For my card I’ve used Willow Holding Baby from Whiff of Joy and I’ve coloured the image using my AquaMarker Pens from Letraset.

The DP is BasicGrey and I’ve distressed the edges using my scissors.

I’ve used the Magical Tag die from Whiff of Joy to cut the tag out and then stapled a bit of lace ribbon.

The flowers I made myself using my fabulous new handsfree slice cutting machine that my Hubby bought me for my birthday.

Challenges that I’ll be entering this card into are :-

Friday Sketchers – Sketch

I hope that you get the chance to join us this week at the Whiff of Joy Challenge.

Hugs Michele x

15 comments:

  1. Hi Michele,
    I love your design papers and your fantastic use of colour. The image is beautifully done. Gorgeous creation.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michele, sweet image and fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card, Michele! ♥ The flowers you made look so perfect!

    Hugs,
    ⋆Manuela⋆

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele how gorgeous is this card the colouring is absolutely perfect & your flowers are to die for.....its all amazing

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the colours and your flowers.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Really cute image and love all the accents. Thanks for the rose tutorial. I will have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Michelle
    Hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wonderful Michele,I love the image and the colours.
    So beautiful papers .

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! such gorgeous colours and details hun, and I love your flowers! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! It has such a vintage flair. Gorgeous coloring and details Michele!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card ;o)
    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Breathtakingly gorgeous Michele, your flowers are soooo pretty and I love the distressing and delish papers! ;o)
    Big hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card Michele and as usual your flower is stunning!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh...so sweet and pretty Michele! Those papers are so so pretty and your distressing is beautiful.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Michele,Love the image and the colours....
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x