21 July 2010

Truly Scrumptious Challenge DT Card

Hi there and thanks for stopping by. Well today is Wednesday so that means we have a new challenge for you over at Truly Scrumptious and this week and we have a fabulous sketch which Dawn has created for you to follow with the optional extra challenge of to use something that is recycled on your project.

Our sponsor for this week is is Stamp 'n Create. Stamp and Create is an on-line store carrying many popular brands of stamps, paper, and embellishments including: Wags ‘n Whiskers Rubber Stamps, High Hopes Stamps, Sweet Pea, CC Designs, Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps, Whiff of Joy, Stampavie, Penny Black, The Greeting Farm, Basic Grey, 7 Gypsies, Shimmerz, Nestabilities (always 20% off!!), charms and more!!Lacey is always adding new items to the store…so check it out at www.stampandcreate.com
For the term of this challenge, all Truly Scrumptious participants/blog readers can receive 10% off your total order!! Use discount code trulyjuly (all one word - all lowercase) at check out.

DSCF9247

And here’s the sketch for you to follow

image

image

The image I’ve used is called ‘Summer Fairy’ from Spesch Designer Stamps and I’ve coloured her using my ProMarker pens.

The DP is Tim Holtz Lost & Found.

For the recycled part I’ve used a cereal box and cut out a circle using one of my nesties. I’ve then inked it up using Victorian Velvet distress inks and then stuck some lace at the back.

The flowers I made myself using my slice machine.

I hope that you get the chance to join us this week and don’t forget to visit the other DT members of Truly Scrumptious to see what gorgeous creations they have made.

Hugs Michele x

13 comments:

  1. Hi MIchele,
    You have such an eye for colour. I love your cards they are so soft and gentle. This is fabulous and the colour shading on the image is fantastic. Beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous Michele, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele
    Love what you came up with here:-) I think the feathers are a perfect accent with the beautiful flowers! and your coloring is wonderful as always:-)
    Love it
    XMicheleX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele, gorgeous card, love the image,gorgeous papers and beatuiful details.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning Michelle. I love your image and the feathers look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful card Michele,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Michele I love those stunning mix of colours...fantastically coloured image and your roses as always are just wow
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Michele, I love the handmade flowers. Looking forward to working with you on the Truly Scrumptious Design team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Michele, so pretty.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic girly card Michele! I love it!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Michele,
    just wanted to drop by and say hi and I'm looking forward to working on Truly Scrumptious with you...I love your colouring and the detail and flowers are stunning, beautiful card...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my I am so sorry I didn't comment on this card. It is positively gorgeous as always. The elements you use on your cards are just wonderful.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card Michelle, I love the lacy bits! Congrats on your WOJ DT news! I hope you're having a nice weekend!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x