03 March 2010

Truly Scrumptious Challenge DT Card

image

Hi there and thanks for stopping by today. Today we have a new challenge for you over at Truly Scrumptious this week and we have a fabulous sketch for you to follow

The optional extra challenge is to make a card that is "good enough to eat".


Our sponsor for this week is the lovely Lacey from Stamp n Create.

dscf8041

The adorable image I've used for my card is called 'Let's Do Lunch' from Wags n' Whiskers and I've used my ProMarkers to colour her in.

The DP I've had for such a long time and I can't remember the name of it.

The flowers I made myself using my own handmade paper & dies.

The sentiment has been computer generated.

I hope that you get the chance to join us this week.

Hugs Michele x

16 comments:

  1. So sweet! love the lil cutie who you have colured so beautifully! and your flowers are absoutely gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,
    This card is stunning. I love your colours and those flowers are awesome. The image is so cute - does she look as though she's having a good time or what?
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and great colours. Such a cutie image and your flowers are beautiful.

    Hugs

    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and great colours... Wow!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe what a fun image Michelle !
    love the colours and that bloom is ace !

    fabulous card !
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what an adorable image! Beautiful card Michele and stunning flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just so sweet what a great image and lovely colours dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Michelle! This challenge is making me hungry! I love your pretty trademark flower!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Michelle, love the little cutie with the big blue eyes and that sentiment is just perfect. Don't think i need to say i just love your flowers.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh, so cute Michele! Lunch sure looks yummy and you've worked the sketch beautifully! Love your flowers - you have to be the best handmade flower person out in blogland!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quite cute this stamp which reminds me I am starvin' lol Thanx for yr comments as always hun

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous and those flowers........
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiyaa

    So sweet Michele, gorgeous papers and awesome colouring... Love it!

    hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This image is so cute. I love the papers you used and the hand-made flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Michelle,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers and flowers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card, the image is just so cute!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x