02 March 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge DT Card - Create4Fun

image

Hi there and thanks for stopping by today. Well today is Tuesday and that means we have a new challenge for you over at Passion for ProMarkers. The challenge this week is set by the very lovely and talented Caryn and she wants you to go 'Back To Nature'

Our sponsor this week is Letraset and one lucky winner will receive a 5 pack of promarkers.

ProMarkerInfo

And this is how I interpreted it

dscf8033

I've followed a fabulous sketch from Create4fun so I shall enter my card there.

The adorable image I've used is called 'Some Bunny Loves You' from Wags 'n Whiskers.

The DP is DCWV

The flowers I made myself using my handmade paper and sizzix flower layers die.

I hope that you get the chance to join us this week.

Hugs Michele x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Michele,
    Wow - this card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours and papers and isn't that image just adorable. Fantastic.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Michele! The colours and papers are gorgeous and this image is too adorable for words! Perfect for a 'back to nature' themed card!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Michele, I adore your card, what a super sweet image and so beautifully coloured!! I adore your Pollycraft card too, gorgeous!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Fabby card the colours are sweet and this image is beautiful

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle
    Love your card..so bright and fresh..loving the image and your colourings fab..
    hugs Michelle Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, what a lovely card! The image is so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x