10 February 2010

Wags 'n Whiskers Sneak Peak - Create4fun Challenge

image

Good morning everyone and hope you're having a lovely Wednesday. Starting today all the DT members of Wags 'n Whiskers are starting to give you sneaky peaks of the gorgeous new range of stamps that will be available from Friday. We've also got a brand new Illustrator on board and wait until you see the gorgeous images that she has created, so make sure you stop by tomorrow to see them.

dscf7909

Today I'd like to introduce you to Gemma & Bella's Spring Fun aren't they just adorable.

I've followed the fabulous sketch from Create4fun so I shall enter my card there.

The DP I've used are MME - Wild Asparagus

The flowers I made myself using various dies.

Why not pop along to see what gorgeous creations the other DT have come up with. The links to their blogs are under the Wags n' Whiskers logo. Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the gorgeous illustrations from our brand new Artist. And then on Friday we'll be having a blog hop, where they will be a fabulous prize for one lucky person.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Michele x

18 comments:

  1. Oh.. love this colour... So cute image and Great card... and your flowers are beautiful as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card wonderful cute image and beautiful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so much fun!! I love the earthy colors you used and your flowers are always so gorgeous!!
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, occasionally I landed on your blog and love what I see her. You make wonderful artwork. Will come back from time to time to see what's new.

    Perhaps you like to join my blog candy? http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2010/02/candy-zum-1-blog-geburtstag.html

    Love from Switzerland
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michele, this card is beautiful!! I LOVE that image and your coloring is fantastic! And of course I am a HUGE fan of your flowers! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet!! I love your colors and the flowers paired with your stunning coloring!! Your image is gorgeous!! What an awesome sneak peak Michele!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michele,
    I love the colour combo and papers. The flowers are fabulous and that image is more than sweet.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Cute stamp and I love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and cute stamps.
    Sinikka :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is stunning Michele, I love your colouring of this sweet image and wow... your flowers are beautiful, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute cute cute! Love this image! Your flowers are beautiful! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, Michele
    Love the colours and your beautiful colouring. Such pretty details too.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Michele, love the fact that you've made your own flowers they look stunning!

    Inge xOx

    ReplyDelete
  14. quel adorable petit couple j'aime beaucoup

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh GOODY, more KITTIES! So totally ADORABLE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  16. awhhh!! so so gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fab card! I love the image, very cute.
    Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x