19 October 2009

Pollycraft GD Card

image

Hi there and thanks for stopping by. Today I'd like to show you my card that I've made for two challenges. The first one is for Friday Sketchers where there is a fabulous sketch to follow. The second challenge is for Cute Card Thursday where the theme is 'SPOOKFEST'

dscf7287 The digital image I've used is called Ginger and she is available from Pollycraft.

image

I've coloured in the image using my ProMarker pens.

The DP is by Anna Stemplewska and sentiment is a digital download which I got aaaaaaaaaages ago and can't remember where.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Michele x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Michele,
    This is a brilliant Halloween card done in such wonderful colours. The image is really cute and so well done.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Michele, love the image and the sentiment is brill. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image Michele and a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and lovely designpapers!! xMarley

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Michele - I love the image and the FS sketch works perfectly for this themed card! Really love that sentiment!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michele!!WOW!! What an adorable creation!! Love the image and your colors!! SO FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Michele. I love the image and papers you have used. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Michele - gorgeous papers and that image is a real cutie!
    Hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Michele, the papers are amazing and you've matched the image up brilliantly.

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! What a stunning card Michele! Love the cute and so great image and the fab papers!!
    Hugs
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Michele, stunning card, love the colours and fab image :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x