28 September 2009

Pollycraft Challenge Number 25

image Hi there and thanks for stopping by. Well today is Monday so that means it's challenge time over at Pollycraft Monday Challenge and this week we have a little combo for you. On your project we would like to see the following - Choose at least 2 of snowflakes/spots/stripes/swirls/sparkle or all 5 if you wish.

dscf7184

And here is what I've come up with. I had so much fun putting together the 4 drawer box for the WOJ GD call, that I decided to do another one of these.

image

image

The adorable image I've used is a clear stamp from Pollycraft and her name is Sherbert and I've coloured her in using my Promarker pens.

The DP that I used is DCWV Christmas Stack from last year.

image

The snowflakes I made myself by using various punches and gems.

I hope that you get the chance to play along this week.

TFL Hugs Michele x

9 comments:

  1. this is lovley Michele, love all the embellies and your colour scheme too - great shading with the PMs

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous little project. Love the sparkle and colours and all the little drawers.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Michele, what a cutie she is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card Michele, love the embelishments!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michele this is so beautiful!
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michele this is stunning. I love the image and snowflakes. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Michele, this box is amazing and your image is beautifully coloured, gorgeous snowflake too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coloring and design Michele!!! I love all the glitz and details you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card, love the sparkle and the cute image.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x