25 March 2009

Some Exciting News & Two Awards

First off I've got really exciting news. Weeeeel last week I entered a DT call for Inky Impressions and guess what, 'lil old me has got through to the next stage. I can't believe it, I'm sooooooo happy. Thanks once again Nicole for choosing me for the next round.

1BLOGAward

I got this award last week from the very lovely and talented Sandra. Thank you soooo much for thinking of me Sandra, I really appreciate it.

untitled[1]award

I got this award a few weeks back from the very lovely Tara. Thank you very much for thinking of me Tara, I really appreciate it.

These are the lovely ladies that I'm passing this onto

Bev, Nikki, Kim, Jacqui, Deb, Denise, Jeanette, Rach, Chris & Debbie

TFL xx

12 comments:

  1. Yay way to go Michele, I'm rooting for ya, good luck with the 2nd round :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michele, well deserved, so glad your talent has been recognised.
    Barbara
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, big congrats and good luck in the next stage of the DT call. :) And thank you so much for the lovely award Michele. You are too kind and thoughtful! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on receiving your award and no surprise as you creations are beautiful, Thanks you so much Michele for passing to me :-) I will display my pretty award in my next posting, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with the second round Michele, and congratulations on your awards, thanks for thinking of me hun. huggles rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yey, Michele, I am so thrilled for you! Fabulous news, good luck for the next round!

    many thanks for thinking of me for this fabby award, so kind of you, I really appreciate it!

    hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Michele!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your awards babes and thanks for passing it on to me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your awards...and "GOOD LUCK"for the second round for the DT post :0).
    Take care
    San xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great news Michele good luck.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah Michele!! Congrats on making the next round!! Wishing you all the luck!! ;) Congrats on your awards too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Michelle, I'm so happy that you got through to the next round of the DT. Wishing you luck. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x