28 December 2008

Sketch Saturday - Your Choice

Yay there's a challenge this week at Sketch Saturday. I was starting to get withdrawal symptons from not doing challenges, lol. Well anyway the challenge this week is 'Your Choice and you can choose any sketch from Sketch Saturday over the past year. So I choose this one

And this is the card that I came up with following the sketch

The papers I used are from Fancy Pants Splendid range and the image is from Dottie's World. I've coloured in Dottie and George using a mixture of Promarkers, Dual Brush pens, Distress Inks and also my aquabrush. The sentiment I created on my pc and added a heart brad from Papermania. TFL x

15 comments:

  1. Hi michele.those papers are gorgeous and the image is so sweet.amanda xxhope you had a great christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love card and image is very funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a beautiful card Michele, the papers that you have used are fabulous. love the cute image too. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Valentines card Michelle, great image ad the papers are gorgeous. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, this is really gorgeous. Love the little kids in the swing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michele
    This is a lovely Valentines card, thats such a great image! I hope you had a great Christmas.
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute, wonderful card and love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwww so cute! lovely work hunni!
    Thank you for joining in the challenge this week
    Happy New year!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Cute AND SUCH FAB COLOURS
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michele, this is such a fab card, thanks for reminding me that Valentine's Day is just around the corner lol! Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Michele, love the image and beautiful colours
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card. I love this image and the colors you have chosen! Thanks for playing along this week and my best wishes for a wonderful 2009! I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations in the coming year
    Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x