17 December 2008

A Lovely Award

Sorry no cards again today. Loads of things have been going on here at the moment with loads of family over from England for my beautiful mum's 1st anniversary. Then yesterday Aidan who is 3, had his playschool play on (he was a cow) but he refused to take part in it and then today my eldest son Liam had his school play today. Oh I was the proudest mum in the world as he had the main part. My arms are killing me now from holding the camcorder up for half an hour lol. But I should be back to business in the next few days.

Also today I've received this lovely award from two lovely blogging friends Lynsey & Chris. Thank you soooo much ladies for this, it really made my day.


"The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others.. You shall link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to:) And let them know. And there is more... You have to write down five things you are addicted to...."

Ok so here are the 5 things that I'm addicted to

1. Cardmaking

2. Blogging

3. Crisps & chocolates

4. Dancing programes like Strictly Come Dancing & Desperate Housewives

5. Craft shopping

Ok now the 5 people that I have to pass on are Adele, Debby, Suzanne, Sharon & Louise.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michele, sounds like you're very busy at the moment but I'm so glad you had your proud Mum moment with Liam, I bet it was wonderful. I can't believe I left craft shopping off my list, it's my biggest addiction of all LOL! Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele, I'm glad that you had a great time at your son's play, nice to have your family over.
    This is a well deserved award as you make such lovely cards!
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Michele! This award is awesome & I appreciate you passing it on to me!

    holiday hugz,
    Suzanne Dean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Michele. This award brought a big smile to my face. Have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x