13 October 2008

Whiff of Joy Challenge - Sketch 3

This week on Whiff of Joy is a lovely sketch by Heather. I was sooo excited to receive my WOJ Melinda Blowing Kisses stamp that I received from Frances's blog candy that I had to use this. I'm fairly new to stamping and I was really impressed at how easy it was to stamp up and the lines are so clear. This is the sketch that you had to follow this week

And this is the card that I came up with. Hope you like it :)

The papers I used are Papermania christmas stack from last year, image is 'Melinda Blowing Kisses' from WOJ and then coloured in with my brush marker pens. Snowflakes are punched out, the brads are from papermania and the sentiment is created on my pc and then cut out using the nestabilities. The guardian angel charm is one of the goodies that I got from Frances and the ribbon is from Dovecraft.

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty dear I love the colors you used and so beautiful colored. Thanks for joining us this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have made a fabulous card Michele with your new stamp. the colours are beautiful, i like the little angel charm that you have added..thank you for joining us this week, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele this is a gorgeous card and I adore the colours you've used. hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh this is stunning, really pretty papers and colours:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh....sooooo beautiful, pretty, stunning, wonderful....love it...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this is rather delish Michele, gorgoeus papers and colours and there's that fab font on the sentiment again. Brilliant card hunny

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Michele! It's such a lovely stamp, I'm so glad you won it and I love how you coloured her. Great colour scheme, paper and details. I love your circular sentiments too, it's a really lovely font. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, such lovely colours and a beautiful image.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous Michele!! I love this sketch and you card is so pretty!! Fabulous work!! Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x